White silicone sponge rubber V.S. Fire brick silicone sponge rubber. How different.
Silicone sponge rubber It is a sponge rubber that is very popular and used as a top-selling sponge rubber group. Can be used as a seal for food packaging, incubator seals, electrical cabinet seals, etc.
- But have you ever wondered what is the difference between white silicone sponge rubber and Fire brick silicone sponge rubber?
- White silicone sponge rubber and Fire brick silicone sponge rubber Food grade features Closed structure, flexibility, good recovery, suitable for sealing applications.
- But these two types of sponge rubber are different in terms of heat resistance and service life.
- White silicone sponge rubber maximum heat resistance +220°C and minimum cold resistance -70°C This type of sponge rubber is commonly used as an incubator seal. or a rubber seal that is heat resistant not more than 220°C seals the lid of the food container. Seals for use at negative temperatures
- Fire brick silicone sponge rubber part It is a QM silicone sponge rubber with the highest heat resistance capability. 270°C and has a longer lifespan than white silicone sponge rubber compared to use in the same environment. This makes Fire brick silicone sponge rubber popular for use in applications that require high heat resistance. and has a long service life, such as oven seals, electrical cabinet seals, waterproof seals, etc.
- We have white silicone sponge rubber. And Firebrick silicone sponge rubber is available for you to use in a variety of sizes, including square sponge rubber and a ton of sponge rubber With service to produce according to your use Spec.
If you are interested, you can ask for more information at the brand SAPONG via LINE OA : @PTIRUBBER