Maintenance of rubber rollers How can it be done?
Taking care of your rubber rollers is necessary so that they can last longer. Can be divided into 3 phases
- Before use
In cases where ball bearings are required Be careful not to bend or damage it from excessive force. Use the appropriate tools, such as using a bearing sucker instead of a hammer.
- Should be stored away from sunlight and high temperatures.
- Some rollers should not be stored or placed on a flat surface. Some types should be placed vertically with the center of the shaft touching the ground.
- Deterioration can occur after a long period of time. or improper storage But it may be possible to fix it with a new lathe.
- If kept on a shelf or flat surface for too long Should be covered with shockproof foam. and rolled back and forth many times
- After use
- Should be covered with brown or black paper.
- Idle rollers should be rotated from time to time. To prevent oxidation or reaction with ozone.
- When finished using, it should be cleaned properly.
If you need more information or want to order production of rubber rollers
Inquire through channels LINE OA : @PTIRUBBER
Email : email@example.com | Tel : 022577154 | MB : 0863077319