What are the effects of standing for a long time at work?
According to the data, standing on a hard surface for more than 90 minutes negatively affects the body in various ways.
- Muscle fatigue and discomfort : Standing for a long time can cause muscle fatigue. Especially in the legs, feet and lower back. This can cause discomfort, pain and aches and pains.
- Poor blood circulation : Standing for long periods of time without moving resulting in poor blood circulation This leads to foot pain, swollen ankles, varicose veins and an increased risk of blood clots.
- Joint and back pain : Standing for a long time causes pressure on the spine, joints, inflammation and chronic back pain.
- Standing posture problems : Due to fatigue in the muscles of the back and legs This leads to an imbalance of standing posture, bent back, neck, standing, resulting in loss of personality.
- Decreased performance : Standing for long periods of time leads to fatigue. sick body resulting in decreased performance Or maybe lack of people to work in the end
- Long-term health problems : Standing at work for long periods of time. resulting in chronic back pain chronic pain It may also affect heart disease.
Therefore, to alleviate the effects of standing for a long time. Therefore, work conditions should be adjusted and managed, for example, having time to rest, having a footrest, and exercising regularly. wear comfortable shoes
Or the easiest way is use of Anti-Fatigue Mats Because anti-fatigue pads are specially designed standing pads that are widely used in a variety of industries to instantly reduce fatigue.
If you are looking for Anti-Fatigue Mats that meet your needs for your industrial plants. Ask for more information at the brand. HyperSheet
Through the channel LINE OA : @PTIRUBBER | Tel : 022577154 MB : 0863077319 | Email: email@example.com
HyperSheet by Polytech Industry Company Limited